9/21/2005

Random Quote Text
I wrote this along time ago. I found it on a sheet of paper in my office drawer. I thought I would post it so that everyone could see the nerd inside.


This body
The devil has his pitch fork, I’ve got my mouth, Bill Gates has a load of money, while you sleep like a baby.
It’s the differences between us baby, that inner link us.
It’s the differences between us baby, that inner link us.
We might all be snowflakes but have you noticed that we
All have different hair cuts that tend to look the same.
We might all be snowflakes with unique fingers and toes
But don’t you know that they tend to smell the same.
The conductor has a whistle, I’ve got a cat, Rivers Cuomo has dark rimmed glasses, while you write and erase all yourself away.
It’s the differences between us baby, that inner link us.
It’s the differences between us baby, that inner link us.
We might all be snowflakes but have you ever noticed
That everyone thinks their right.
We might all be snowflakes with mothers and fathers
Who have continued to let us down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home